Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day was very mellow around our house. Ken and I were able to go on a date together a few nights earlier. The day of Valentine's day Ken made dinner (our traditional lobster dinner) and an amazing cherry cake.
Here's my little lover boy. I woke the kids up with heart shaped pancakes
and strawberry milkshakes.
We also gave each of the kids a book for their gift. Midge got a hamster book, Leo got a science book (he got glow in the dark stars which he used to decorate the underside of Midge's bunk bed. It is so cute to go into his room at night and see him sleeping under a sky)
Little Miss was delighted with her fairy books.

1 comment:

  1. I guess it's been a while since I've read your blog. I had Andrew, Ellie, Sarah AND Kim laughing with me as we watched the video of peek-a-boo Huck. What a fun Valentine's day!!! You guys are so fun!

    ReplyDelete