Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Huck's First Haircut

For some time now Huck has had some funky hair going on. We have tried to style it but there is only so much you can do with it.

The front part has been getting longer and Ken said if he painted a little mustache on him he would look like Adolf Hitler, not exactly who you want your little guy to look like.
At my mom's house we decided to clip it with clippers. He wasn't too thrilled and we ended up taking a lot off. It was hard to get it all even because of course he wouldn't sit still at 5 months and in some parts I ended up taking off some big chunks.
You can see here how it is shorter, but I kind of messed up in parts. Ken said he looks like Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber.

The other big news is that he is eating rice cereal and sweet potatoes. He loves sitting with us at the table.

Today I took him to Missy's house, a friend in our ward, and she had these great scissors that thin out your hair. She helped take off some more and it really evened it all out. This picture doesn't show how great it looks now. The remaining hair is a lighter color now and it isn't as thick as it was before.

2 comments:

  1. What a hunk, hunk, a burnin' love. You look so handsome my little huck!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing so hard while reading this post, because the pictures are soooo funny. He looks super handsome with his new haircut, but the progression was hysterical. I just wish we were coming at Christmas so I could see him and all of you guys again. They are all growing up way to fast. Miss you guys a ton and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete