Friday, July 9, 2010

Woodward Happenings

This past week Grandma Susan came to visit us. She came because she wanted help getting her first digital camera. She ended up getting the updated version of the one we currently have. The new feature is the ability to take panoramic photos. We had fun playing around with this feature as you can see in the below 3 photos.


We love raspberries and purchased a lot of them.
We had fun doing alien fingers.
Making homemade raspberry ice cream.
And eating a ton of them before we had to freeze the rest.
It has been really hot around here so we have been looking for ways to cool down.




Little Miss couldn't use the water guns so she tried to defend herself with a kick board.


I went garage sale shopping and found this Cinderella costume for Little Miss. She loves it and refuses to take it off.
I also got a ton of legos for $3

Leo loves them and has grown up to the smaller legos. He has given his duplo blocks to Little Miss and gets furious if she goes anywhere near his new ones.
Here is one of the things we built.
The people are hilarious. They look like skater dudes.
They also have biker guys, and each person comes with a helmet.
This guy has roller blades. Seriously they never had stuff like this when I was a kid.
Here is another thing Leo built.

3 comments:

  1. Are you planning on sharing your ice cream recipe? It looks heavenly. It's good to see that Huck is caring on Leo's Donald Trump hairdo. I LOVE it! I found this link to making a "bored board", I bet your kids would like it: http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2010/07/bored-board.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite the engineer Leo. Your Papa should be very proud of you!!!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got some awesome gargage sale finds!!! Happy summer:)

    ReplyDelete